Which App do I Download?
There are two different versions of the app, the Enterprise Version and the Google Play Store Version. As such, there are two seperate ways to download and activate these versions. Please download the version your company has decided to deploy. If you're unsure which version is right for you, please contact your Field2Base Administrator.
Installing and Logging In to the Google Play Store Version of the App
- On your Android Device, open the Google Play Store.
- Using the Search Bar, search the store for "Field2Base Mobile Forms".
- Find the Field2Base Mobile Forms App and tap it to open its store page.
- In the top right of the app details page, tap the "Install" button.
- Once installed, open the app and tap "Log In with an Existing Account"
- Enter the Email Address and Password associated with your Field2Base User Account and tap the 'Log In' button.
|NOTE||You must have a valid Field2Base User Account under your Company ID to use as Log In Credentials for this to work.|
Downloading and Installing the Enterprise App
You should have received an e-mail with a download link and an Activation ID. Please follow the instructions below to get your application downloaded and installed.
Allowing Apps from Unknown Sources
Before starting the installation process, you will need to update your Application Settings to allow the Field2Base Mobile Forms app to install. The first step is to update your device installation settings to allow Enterprise applications to be installed.
- Go to your device Settings.
- Navigate to the Security section.
- Tap on the box next to "Unknown Sources".
- Click on "OK" on the Unknown sources pop-up.
Downloading and Installing Mobile Forms
- Tap on the download link in your email or go to the Admin Portal Downloads page and click the Download button for the version of Mobile Forms that you need.
- When asked if you wish to download again, click the Download button.
- Once the download is complete, a small screen will appear at the bottom of the screen, tap on OPEN.
Note This screen stays open only a short time. If you didn't click on it in time, then follow steps #4-8 to find the installation file. If you did click open, then skip to step #8.
- Click on the APPLICATIONS icon in the bottom right-hand corner.
- Scroll left or right and find the "My Files" icon.
- On the left-hand side scroll to "Download history" and tap on it.
- On the left-hand side, find and click on "Mobile-Forms.apk".
- The next screen will ask if you want to install it. Click on "INSTALL".
Activating Mobile Forms
Now that the Mobile Forms app has been installed successfully, the final step in the process is to activate your Device in the Field2Base cloud.
- A Welcome to Mobile Forms screen will be displayed the first time you open the app. Enter the Activation ID you received in your email (it is not case-sensitive). Click on Activate.
- Please wait for all of your Forms to load on the Field2Base application. Do not close out of the application as it must remain open to load your Forms. It can take anywhere from a few minutes up to an hour to load all of your Forms depending on the number of resources and history for your Company.
|Note||If the Activation fails, the first step is to double check the Activation ID entered and make sure that it matches what was provided to you previously. If it continues to fail after that, contact Field2Base Technical Support with the error message you are receiving.|