Which App do I Download?
There are two different versions of the app, the Enterprise Version and the App Store Version. As such, there are two seperate ways to download and activate these versions. Please download the version your company has decided to deploy. If you're unsure which version is right for you, please contact your Field2Base Administrator.
Installing and Logging In to the App Store Version of the App
- On your iOS Device, open the App Store.
- Using the search bar, search for 'Field2Base Mobile Forms'.
- Tap the 'Get' button and wait for the app to install.
- Find the newly downloaded app on your home page.
- Open the Mobile Forms App, tapping 'Allow' when asked if Mobile Forms can send notifications.
- Tap 'Log in with an Existing Account'.
- Enter the Email Address and Password associated with your Field2Base User Account and tap the 'Log In' button.
NOTE You must have a valid Field2Base User Account under your Company ID to use as Log In Credentials for this to work.
Installing and Activating the Enterprise Version of the App
- You should have received an email with a download link and an Activation ID. Tap on the download link provided in your email. You can also download Mobile Forms from the Admin Portal Downloads page.
- In the browser window that opens, tap the link.
- Tap Install.
- Wait for the application to download and install. The install can take a few minutes and may not give any visual feedback when it is finished. It is recommend that you minimize the browser window and look for the Mobile Forms icon on the home screen.
Trusting the Mobile Forms App
Beginning in version 9.0.2 of the iOS Update, Apple now requires that you trust any Untrusted Enterprise Apps (basically any app not installed from the Apple Store).
- When opening the app, your iOS device may show a pop up window saying "Untrusted Enterprise Developer". If this occurs, click on the Cancel button.
Open Settings from the Home screen.
Tap on General > Device Management. (You may have to scroll down the page to see it).
Tap on Field2Base, Inc.
- Tap on Trust “Field2Base, Inc”.
- On the Trust "iPhone Distribution: Field2Base, Inc" Apps on this iPad pop-up, click on Trust.
- Click on the home button to go back to your home screen.
Activating Mobile Forms
Now that the Mobile Forms app has been installed successfully, the final step in the process is to activate your Device in the Field2Base cloud.
- Tap on the Mobile Forms app on the Home screen.
- A Welcome to Mobile Forms screen will be displayed the first time you open the app. Enter the activation ID provided to you in your email (it is not case-sensitive). Click on Activate.
- Please wait for all of your Forms to load on the Field2Base application. Do not close out of the application as it must remain open to load your Forms. It can can take anywhere from a few minutes to up to an hour to load all of your Forms depending on the number of resources and history for your Company.
|Note||If the Activation fails, the first step is to double check the Activation ID entered and make sure that it matches what was provided to you previously. If it continues to fail after that, contact Field2Base Technical Support with the error message you are receiving.|