This guide is designed to help you utilize a new functionality we’ve added to the Admin Portal, Configs.
Configs allow administrators to further customize their Field2Base Environment both on the client and server side. Just a few examples of Configs would be:
- Adding otherwise hidden UI elements to the Mobile Forms client
- Controlling the compression rates of pictures for sending larger files
A full list of Configs available to your company can be accessed through the Configs page itself. Follow the directions below to get to the Configs page.
Before you are able to use the Configs feature, you must have a valid Field2Base user account with Administrative permissions enabled. Please contact your local Field2Base administrator to ensure you have an account with the appropriate permissions.
Accessing the Configs Page
The Configs page is located in the Field2Base Admin Portal.
Logging in to Admin Portal
Once your company has been set up with Field2Base, you should have been provided with administrative credentials including a Company ID, Username and Password. See the article, Welcome to Field2Base, if you have questions about getting started with Field2Base.
3. Enter your administrative credentials.
4. Click Login.
Navigation Bar Overview
Your navigation bar may not have all of the tabs described in this section. Workflow, Online Docs and Analytics are additional paid services from Field2Base. If you have not subscribed to these services, they will not appear on your navigation bar.
Accessing Configs in Admin
Use the following steps to access your Configs page in the Admin Portal.
- From the toolbar, click Admin → Company Profile → System Settings → Click Here to Access Your Company's Configs. The Company Profile - Configs page opens.
- Select Company or User to view and make changes to the settings listed.
- Click Save.