This article describes the options for managing your forms library. The Forms page in Admin Portal allows you to manage your company's e-forms. To access your form library, select the Admin tab from the Admin Portal navigation bar then select Forms from the drop down menu.
Viewing Your Forms Library
The Forms page will provide a list of all your available forms. You can click on any of the hyperlinked (blue) column names to change the order of the forms. You can also apply filters to view forms by project, form name, last modified date, or who submitted the form.
Download: This button allows you to download a copy of the form (as an eform file) to your PC and opened in our Forms Designer software. This feature is helpful if you are using Forms Designer on multiple PCs or you need to update an existing form.
|Note||We strongly recommend that you download and use the most recent version of the form from Field2Base Admin to your local PC before opening in Forms Designer and making any changes. This ensures that you are working with the form currently being used and keeping the version consistent across your company.|
Traffic: This button will show you every device in the field that has downloaded the most recent version on the form. This feature is useful for ensuring that all of your users are using the most current version of the form.
Uploading a New or Updated Form
Once you have created or updated a form using the Forms Designer application,you must upload it to your company's Admin Portal. Your form will then be pushed to user devices in the field. There are two options for uploading forms to your Admin Portal. You can publish a form in the Forms Designer application or you can upload a form from your PC to the Forms page in Admin Portal.
To publish a form from Forms Designer
1. Click on the file icon.
2. Click on Publish.
3. Choose the project you want to publish your form to.
To Upload a form from Admin Portal
1. Click on the Upload Form button on the Forms page in Admin Portal.2. Select the Project you want to upload the form to.
3. Select the form (eform file) you want to upload from your PC.
|Hint||By default, eform files are stored in the “Documents\My Forms” folder on your local PC and are typically named the same as your form name.|
4. Click the Upload button.
Deleting a Form
You can delete forms from the Forms page of your Admin Portal. Deleting a form from your Admin Portal will also delete the form on the users' mobile devices. The next time a user’s device syncs, the form will be removed from the New Forms list on the Mobile Forms application.
1. Click on the check box next to the form(s) you wish to delete.
2. Click the delete button above the forms list.
Reverting to a Previous Version of a Form
The Field2Base Admin Portal will keep track of your form versions. Each time you upload an updated form, the version number will be increased by 1. You can revert back to prior versions of your form from your Forms page in Admin Portal.
1. Select the form you wish to revert by checking the box next to the form.
2. Click on the Revert button to go back one previous version.
|Note||You can go back as many versions as wish but the Revert button only goes back one version at a time so you may need to click multiple times to go back several versions.|
Adding Mandatory Recipients to a Form
Mandatory recipients are email recipients that are always copied on a selected form completed by selected users. You can set mandatory recipients for a specific form when specific users send the form or when all users send the form.
1. Click the checkbox next to the form you want to add mandatory recipients to.
2. Click Edit Recipients button.
3. Select the sender(s). This option determines which user(s) will have their forms automatically emailed to a mandatory recipient for the selected form. For example, if you select John Doe from the sender list, any form sent by John Doe will be sent to the mandatory recipient(s). You can check the All Users checkbox to send the form to the mandatory recipients every time any user sends the form.
4. Select the mandatory recipient(s) from the Possible Recipients dropdown menu.
Editing the Email Format for a Form
Your forms are sent as email attachments in JPEG image(s) format by default. You can change the file format to XML for a selected recipient.
1. Click the checkbox next to the form you wish to modify the email format for.
2. Click the Edit E-mail Format button.
3. Select the recipient for which you define the attachment type(s).
4. Click the Formats button and select XML from the dropdown to add it to the list. You can add both Image and XML formats. You can also remove formats from the list.