The Shared Forms feature allows you to share any of your published Forms through links (URLs) that can be posted on your website or e-mailed to individuals. This link opens a web-based version of your Form which can be filled out by individuals who are not Field2Base Users in your Company.
Before you are able to use the Shared Forms feature, you must have a valid Field2Base User account with Mobile Forms Administrator permissions enabled. Please contact your Company's Field2Base account manager to ensure you have an account with the appropriate permissions.
There are two ways to create a Shared Form through Admin Portal: from the navigation bar or on the Forms page.
Accessing Shared Forms from the Navigation Bar
1. Go to Admin > Forms > Shared Forms from the Navigation Bar. This will take you to the Shared Forms page.
2. Click the Share Form button to display the Create Shared Form Link popup .
Accessing Shared Forms from the Forms Page
1. Go to Admin > Forms to access the Forms page.
2. From the Forms page, click on the arrow next to the Download button for the form you want to share then select Share Form from the drop-down to display the Create Shared Form Link popup.
Creating a Shared Form Link
1. Use the Select a Form to Share drop-down if you want to change the form to share.
2. Enter a name for the link you want to share. We suggest using a name that makes the purpose of the form clear to the link recipient.
3. Select the name of the user sharing the form from the Set the Sender of this Form Link drop-down. Anonymous is the default sender but you can change this to show recipients who is sharing the form with them.
4. Select the Link Type. The options are "One Time Use" or "Unlimited Use". Unlimited Use is the default type.
The link to your Shared Form is now available on the Shared Form page. You can copy and paste this link to share the form. You can also disable the link when it is no longer needed by clicking on the Disable button for that link.