This document details the 6.5 Beta release of our Mobile Forms application for Android Devices.
Released in 6/19/2018 Build
- Change Android App to Not Store Values in Calculation Regions in Decimal Format [SB-298]
Fixed an issue that prevented Calculation Regions containing whole numbers from being reliably used as Datasource Inputs Regions in the Android app.
- Update the Android App to Remember Completed Work Orders that are Pending Upload [SB-285]
Fixed an issue that caused completed Work Orders to reappear in My Work after a Base Update (i.e. logout/login, changing Users, etc.) that could cause the app to lose information about Work Orders that had been sent from the Device but had not yet been processed by the server.
Released in 4/30/2018 Build
- Change the Font Colors in the About Mobile Forms Section in Android [SB-22]
The About Mobile Forms screen in the Android app had the text formatting changed to be more readable.
- Added Work Order Indicator to Mobile Forms App Icon (Android) [SB-34]
The Mobile Forms App icon now shows a badge number indicating the number of Work Orders currently in the My Work section.
- Update the Keyboard in Android to No Longer Block the Form View [SB-226]
When filling out a Form and the keyboard is enabled, the Form Viewer now automatically scrolls up to keep the selected Region so that the text entered is visible on screen.
- Updated Android App with New Terminology [SB-182]
The Android app was updated to reflect new terminology that will be used throughout all Field2Base products.
- Implemented Retrieving the Most Recently Sent Form Functionality (Android) [SB-81]
Forms can be designed to allow App Users to search and view the recently Sent Forms (as PDFs) using the new Field2Base.showSentForm method added to the Scripting Engine.
- Implement Claim Workflows Functionality in Android [SB-123]
In conjunction with the new Sent Form Retrieval functionality, Forms can be designed to allow App Users to claim Forms in the Pending Tablet Edit state from Workflow using the Field2Base.claimWorkflow method added to the Scripting Engine.