This document details the 6.5 Beta release of our Mobile Forms application for Android Devices.
- Change the Font Colors in the About Mobile Forms Section in Android [SB-22]
The About Mobile Forms screen in the Android app had the text formatting changed to be more readable.
- Added Work Order Indicator to Mobile Forms App Icon (Android) [SB-34]
The Mobile Forms App icon now shows a badge number indicating the number of Work Orders currently in the My Work section.
- Update the Keyboard in Android to No Longer Block the Form View [SB-226]
When filling out a Form and the keyboard is enabled, the Form Viewer now automatically scrolls up to keep the selected Region so that the text entered is visible on screen.
- Updated Android App with New Terminology [SB-182]
The Android app was updated to reflect new terminology that will be used throughout all Field2Base products.
- Implemented Retrieving the Most Recently Sent Form Functionality (Android) [SB-81]
Forms can be designed to allow App Users to search and view the recently Sent Forms (as PDFs) using the new Field2Base.showSentForm method added to the Scripting Engine.
- Implement Claim Workflows Functionality in Android [SB-123]
In conjunction with the new Sent Form Retrieval functionality, Forms can be designed to allow App Users to claim Forms in the Pending Tablet Edit state from Workflow using the Field2Base.claimWorkflow method added to the Scripting Engine.
- Updated Android to Report Specific Error when Online Docs API Product is Not Enabled [SB-165]
In the Android App, the Field2Base.showSentForm script call shows a more descriptive error when the Company does not have the Online Docs API product enabled.
- Changed Android Script Call Claim Workflow to Return Result Code [SB-158]
The Android App had the Field2Base.claimWorkflow call was updated to require a callback to handle the result.
- Updated Android to Accept WorkflowStatus and isClaimable Properties in Search Sent Form Results [SB-154]
The Android App was updated to accept WorkflowStatus and IsClaimable as properties of the Field2Base.sentFormSearchResults result object.