This document details the 6.5 Beta release of our Mobile Forms application for iOS devices.
- Added My Work Indicator to Mobile Forms App Icon (iOS) [SB-28]
The Mobile Forms App icon now shows a badge number indicating the number of Work Orders currently in the My Work section.
- Updated iOS App with New Terminology [SB-181]
The iOS app was updated to reflect new terminology that will be used throughout all Field2Base products.
- Implemented Retrieving the Most Recently Sent Form Functionality (iOS) [SB-80]
Forms can be designed to allow App Users to search and view the recently Sent Forms (as PDFs) using the new Field2Base.showSentForm method added to the Scripting Engine.
- Implemented Claim Workflows Functionality in iOS [SB-124]
In conjunction with the new Sent Form Retrieval functionality, Forms can be designed to allow App Users to claim Forms in the Pending Tablet Edit state from Workflow using the Field2Base.claimWorkflow method added to the Scripting Engine.
- Prevented Multiple Simultaneous Sync Attempts in iOS [SB-117]
Fixed an issue where multiple simultaneous sync attempts were preventing the iOS app from receiving updates which resulted in the app having to be re-installed.
- Investigated and Fixed Why iOS App is Crashing when Accessing Sent Forms or Using Quick Copy [SB-144]
A change was made to allow the User to open Sent Forms that reference an older version of a published Form.
- Stopped the iOS App from Crashing when Opening the Address Book [SB-223]
A change was made to prevent the iOS app from crashing when accessing the Address Book in the Settings menu.
- Fixed Crashes Occurring for Audio and Video Regions in iOS [SB-224]
A change was made to prevent the iOS app from crashing when accessing Audio and Video Regions.
- Fixed an Issue Where iOS App Crashes When Downloading a Server Draft [SB-169]
A change was made to prevent the app from downloading Form Drafts until the eForm template associated with the Draft has been downloaded first.
- Investigated and Fixed Why SQL Datasource Region Does Not Initially Populate in iOS [SB-231]
A change was made to ensure SQL Datasource Regions with only one item in their drop down lists still populate correctly when the Form Draft is started.
- Fixed Issue Where SQL Datasource Region Didn't Initially Populate in iOS [SB-242]
A change was made to ensure SQL Datasource Regions with no contents in their drop down lists still allow Users to enter values in iOS.
- Fixed an Issue Where Signature is Not Visible in Sent Form from iOS Device [SB-230]
A change was made to prevent Pen Regions from mistakenly passing Region validation when there was no ink in the Region.
- Fixed an Issue with Characters Being Inserted into Regions after Form is Sent in iOS [SB-222]
A change was made to eliminate 'A' characters from being inserted in front of Unicode characters (i.e. ® or ™) in Sent Forms on the iOS app.
- Fixed Issue where iOS References the Wrong Form Template Resource for Sent Forms [SB-151]
A change was made to resolve issues with viewing Sent Forms or using Quick Copy on Sent Forms that referenced older versions of published Forms.
- Updated iOS to Report Specific Error when Online Docs API Product is Not Enabled [SB-166]
In the iOS App, the Field2Base.showSentForm script call shows a more descriptive error when the Company does not have the Online Docs API product enabled.
- Implemented Callback for Show Sent Form Script in iOS [SB-162]
A parameter for a callback method was added to the Field2Base.showSentForm script call.
- Updated Unique ID Regions to Allow Serial Numbers Queue Names containing Spaces in iOS [SB-145]
Fixed an issue that prevented the new Unique ID Region Type in the iOS app from using Serial Number Queues with names containing spaces.
- Implement Page Names in Scripting for iOS [SB-243]
Added the Page Name script call to the iOS Scripting Engine to match what can be done in Forms Designer and the Android app.