The Field2Base Admin Portal is a web based console that allows Field2Base Administrators to manage Users, Licenses, Devices, Forms and other aspects of the Mobile Forms™ solution. This training session is intended for new Mobile Forms Company Administrators or existing Administrators who would like a review of the functions available to them.
You can click here to submit a request for training to the Professional Services team or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
After completing this training, you should be able to:
- Access F2B products available to your Company
- Add new Users and define what permisions are available to them based on their Role(s)
- Create Folders to organize your Company's Forms
- Manage the Forms for your Company
- Download existing Forms
- Upload new versions of a Form
- Add Mandatory Recipients for a Form
- Revert to a prior version of a Form
- Delete a Form
- Manage the Licenses and Devices for your Company
- Add or remove Licenses
- Add, edit, or remove Devices
- Send the Mobile Forms App Installer to a Device or User
- Transfer Licensed Devices
- Manage your Company Profile
- Find and view Sent Forms from Online Docs (available to Small Business and Enterprise Customers only)
- Have a general understanding of Reports, Unique IDs, Work Orders and Workflows
If you need to review or want to find additional details on basic functions in the Admin Portal, please take advantage of the following documents:
- Admin Portal Quick Start Guide
- Managing Users and Recipients
- Managing Licenses and Devices
- Managing Forms
For all other guides on our products, please visit the F2B Support Center.
To set up additional training or to have F2B design a Form or Integration Project for you, please contact the F2B Professional Services Team and we'll setup a meeting to discuss it further.
If something isn't working as expected or you have general questions about our platform, please contact the F2B Support Team and a ticket will be generated to assist you further.
For all Billing and Account questions, please contact your Account Manager or Salesperson. If you're unsure of who this is, please contact the F2B Sales Team. They will follow up and review your account with you.