The Field2Base Mobile Forms™ application allows a User to capture and send data from a Mobile Device such as an Android Tablet, Android Phone, iPad, or iPhone. A browser-based version of Mobile Forms™ (Web App) is also available. This training session is intended for Company Administrators to learn best practices and available options before training their Company's Users.
You can click here to submit a request for training to the Professional Services team or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
After completing this training, you should be able to:
- Install the Field2Base Mobile Forms™ application on a Device
- Find and start a Blank Form
- Have a general understanding of Region types and options available for each type
- Save a Form Draft and find a Saved Draft
- Find and open a Work Order
- Access Navigation options
- Send a Form to New, Optional, and/or Mandatory Recipients
- Find a previously Sent Form
- Use Quick Copy to send a new Form using data from a previously Sent Form
- View and change Mobile Forms™ settings
If you need to review or want to find additional details on Mobile Forms™, please take advantage of the following documents:
- Mobile Forms Quick Start Guide
- Mobile Forms for Android Tablet Install Guide
- Mobile Forms for Android Phone Install Guide
- Mobile Forms for iPad Install Guide
- Mobile Forms for iPhone Install Guide
For all other guides on our products, please visit the F2B Support Center.
To set up additional training or to have F2B design a Form or Integration Project for you, please contact the F2B Professional Services Team and we'll setup a meeting to discuss it further.
If something isn't working as expected or you have general questions about our platform, please contact the F2B Support Team and a ticket will be generated to assist you further.
For all Billing and Account questions, please contact your Account Manager or Salesperson. If you're unsure of who this is, please contact the F2B Sales Team. They will follow up and review your account with you.