After you've published a Form to the Admin Portal, you may want to manage who receives Sent Form Emails from Field2Base. This guide will show you how to declare Mandatory Recipients for a published Form using the Field2Base Admin Portal. Follow the steps below.
First, Navigate to the Edit Recipients page for your Form(s)
- Log in to the Field2Base Admin Portal
- Click the Admin Tab
- Click Forms
- On the Forms Page, find the Form you want to edit Recipients for
- Check the box next to your Form
- Scroll to the top of the page and click the Edit Recipients Button
Once on the Edit Form Recipients page, specify Sender and Desired Recipients using the UI
- Use the Select Sender Drop Down Button to either:
- Select All Users to apply the same mandatory sending rule to everyone that sends Forms for your Company
- Select and individual User that has separate sending preferences from all other Users
- Use the Select Mandatory Recipients Drop Down Button to select one or several recipients. These Recipients will always receive a copy of Sent Forms whenever they are sent by the User or Users in the Select Sender Drop Down.
- This should populate a list of selected Recipients in the box below. To remove Recipients from the box, click their name to highlight them, then click the Remove Selected Button
- Click Submit to finalize changes, or Return to Form List to discard changes.
Congratulations! You've customized the Mandatory Recipients for your Form!