The purpose of this article is to guide Users through changing the background image of a Form using our Forms Designer Software. To do this, follow the steps below.
- Log in to the Admin Portal
- Go to Admin > Forms
- Download the newest version of the Form you wish to edit using the download button to the right of the page
- Find the Form in your file browser and open it using Forms Designer
- In Forms Designer, open the Form Tab in the top left
- Navigate to the page you wish to change the background of using the page navigation buttons in the upper left
- In the Toolbar, find the Background section
- Click the Replace Button
- Select any of the 3 available buttons to use an Image File, PDF File, or Microsoft Office File
- In the resulting File browser, find the background file you wish to import, select it, and click Open
- This should add a new background to the currently selected page
- NOTE: The new dimensions and content of the selected background may not match the Regions previously placed on the page. You may have to adjust the placement of the Regions so that they fit properly within the new background image.
- Click the File Button, then click Save
- Publish the Form either through the Admin Portal Forms Page or via Forms Designer itself by clicking File > Publish
Congratulations! You've changed a Form Background! If you have further questions about Forms Designer please take a look at our Forms Designer Quick Start Guide.